Care Guide and Packaging
Jewellery bass metal and care
Unlike most base metal, stainless steel can take on and survive your day to day routine. Swim, sweat, shower, moisturise, etc the colour will last longer than most jewellery metal.
Soapy warm water and a wipe from time to time with lint free cloth is all you need to clean them. Do not use any type of jewellery cleaner or polish, easy life!
Your stainless steel jewellery comes with a 1 year warranty. Your jewellery should not tarnish, but if this was to happen within your first year, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we we would gladly exchange for a new one. Please note that your jewellery may darken over time and wear, this should not be mistaken as tarnishing. A simple soapy warm water should do the trick.
925 Sterling Silver
- Jewellery should come last. Apply make-up, perfume, moisturiser, hair-spray etc first.
- Silver metal can be washed with warm mild soapy water and dried with lint-free cloth - Avoid scratching your silver by using kitchen towel
- Do not swim or shower with your jewellery
- Remove jewellery before exercising
- You may want to show you jewellery off on the beach, but the direct sunlight, sand and salt water will do it no favours. Save it for evening cocktails.
- After wearing your jewellery wipe with a polishing cloth.
- Storage is key! As metal will tarnish when exposed to air, store in an air tight jewellery box, ziplock bag or soft pouch.
we aim is to provide you with the most unique and quality jewellery at a very affordable price.
Because we love this planet of ours, we use only recycled and recyclable packaging from our outer box to our tissue paper. Your jewellery will come in our sustainable 100% cotton reusable pouch.